Our Yerba opens as fast as the twist-off on a cold one. This streamlined backpack has a zippered, top-loading design for easy access to the main compartment so you can get at your gear quickly. Sized to hold everything you need for a full day on the trail, the Yerba also features a padded, raised computer sleeve (doubles as a hydration pocket) to protect most 15" laptops when you’re cruising through town. A zippered stash pocket on the lid keeps your small essentials within reach and two stretch-woven side pockets carry water bottles or your hat and gloves. A large stretch-woven stash pocket on the face handles inevitable extras. The airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel breathe for comfort on the long, hot haul. Made from 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave, with a 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong, lightweight body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket on lid and large front pocket; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.