Aside from stunning landscapes, Patagonia is known for one thing: wet weather. For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, our Torrentshell Jacket provides H2No® Performance Standard protection for durability, lightweight and a simple design. With an improved fit and a 2.5-layer nylon jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, along with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- Stows in self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop; re-engineered pattern for improved fit
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish