Fire, metal, hammer, file–add the sturdy Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka to the farrier’s tool set. This feminine workwear-inspired coat is made from rugged organic cotton Stand Up canvas and lined with cozy ¼"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood.
- Center-front metal zipper closure with a wide covered placket and metal snaps for extra protection from the elements
- Fully lined hood has adjustable drawcords
- Hidden waistband adjustment can be cinched or let out for a straight silhouette
- Front patch pockets are both side-entry handwarmer pockets and drop-in pockets that can be secured with a hidden metal snap
- Hidden drawcord and lock at hem cinches for additional warmth
- Slight drop-tail hem falls above the knees
- Body: 8-oz 100% organic cotton canvas. Body and hood lining: 8.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼-inch shearling pile. Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester solid taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1267 g (44.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand.