We make the Better Sweater for travel plans that rely on hope and good fortune. With a sweater-knit face and fleece interior for warmth, this versatile, go-anywhere jacket functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered under a shell in the backcountry.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.